Automotive maintenance and repair is a complex business. While there are hundreds of servicing and repairs your car may require, the most common services we provide are:
We use OEM genuine brake pads which assure the highest standard of safety. As repair specialists, we know some components do not have satisfactory standards and may need to be replaced sooner than expected. We generally do not recommend substitute products if at all possible that will cost you in the long run.Contact Us
air conditioning repair services
As automatic climate control systems become the standard in every Lexus and higher-end Toyota, these systems tend to be more difficult to service than conventional A/C systems. Our knowledge and experience on newer A/C systems ensure the repairs will be done correctly and properly the first time. We have the latest in environmentally-friendly equipment and make a conscious effort to help protect the environment.Contact Us
preowned vehicle inspection
If you are thinking about purchasing a used car, having it inspected by a Certified Technician prior to your purchase can save you additional dollars. We will inspect the automobile and assure you the engine is in proper working order. The cost of the inspection could be a fraction compared to the risk of an unexpected repair bill which can be more than the price of the used car itself.Contact Us
- Powers your alternator, climate control and power steering with energy from the crankshaft.
- Helps turn the camshaft of your engine, coordinating the rhythm of your engine valves and pistons. Also known as a gilmer belt or camshaft belt.
Other Automotive Belts
- Alternator belt, fan belt, power steering belt, A/C belt and more. These belts work with your serpentine belt to drive their respective parts.
- Carry coolant (a mixture of water and antifreeze) between the engine and the radiator. Radiator hoses are made of strong rubber to withstand the dramatic temperature changes as the coolant absorbs heat from the engine and is cooled by the radiator.
Air Intake Hose
- Carry oxygen to your engine to ensure the correct air/fuel mixture for combustion.